Rubrica4146 can be used whenever you need to add a prefix before a telephone number without changing your address book.
It's the best way to manage your SIM card with dual billing profile (personal/business).
It's also extremely useful with "calling cards" in order to insert a local access number and a pin before the number you wish to call. Finally, you can use it for international carrier selection (long distance calls) in some countries like Australia, Israel, Georgia, Brazil, Finland, Russia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Chile and so on.
- Access to iphone address book;
- Use SIRI for your calls with prefix;
- Choose a favorite graphic theme;
- Choose whether using the prefix or not;
- Customizable prefix;
- Choose whether using a suffix in order to disable the initial operator notice (if present);
- Favourite contacts;
- Last outgoing calls;
- Browser to call numbers found in Internet;
- Phone dial pad for direct calls;
- Possibility to call always with prefix without confirmation;
- Possibility to call a number not present in the addess book after copying it to the clipboard;
- Whitelist to call some numbers with prefix automatically;
- SMS to multiple recipients;
- 3DTouch support (only enabled devices).
NOTE: Prefix/Suffix cannot contain the characters * (star) and # (pound/hash).
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
Rubrica4146: prefix dialer is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-08-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Rubrica4146: prefix dialer (version 1.8.3) has a file size of 5.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.